Seth and Lauren have really enjoyed and appreciated Maria and Vito's visit. I'm sure it was hard for them to leave after bonding with Natalia for a whole month. I was so envious of them! All I can say is the pictures, videos, and Skype visits are helping me wait for them to come here to visit in October.
Coloradans since 1987, 4 grown-up kids, 5 grandkids, graduated 1971 from Amity Regional High School in Woodbridge, CT and 1975 from Brigham Young University. Retired from Boulder Valley Schools. Contact me at sharmanwilson @hotmail.com
Seth and Lauren have really enjoyed and appreciated Maria and Vito's visit. I'm sure it was hard for them to leave after bonding with Natalia for a whole month. I was so envious of them! All I can say is the pictures, videos, and Skype visits are helping me wait for them to come here to visit in October.
ReplyDelete